We are looking for voluntary translators for Englisch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish an more languages.
13. November, 2022
Translators for diverse languages
- You check texts on all our externally facing channels for errors and spelling in the corresponding language (website, flyers, letters, documents, presentations, etc.)
- You will help build a team of diverse native speakers.
- You use and maintain our internal tools (Teams/Trello, etc.)
- You work in a team and coordinate processes and agreements
- You indirectly represent SHARKPROJECT to the outside world according to our mission statement and adhere to the CI specifications
- Empathic, open, proactive, innovative and creative personality
- Reliability, responsibility, interest and motivation for shark conservation
- Enjoy proofreading and revising texts
- You are strong in a foreign language or it is your mother tongue
- The topic around the shark is known to you or of great interest
- Fluent in written and spoken German
What you can achieve
You help to save the sharks and the oceans!
You give the sharks your voice, in another language
Through your professional translations into other languages, you help to publicize our SHARKPROJECT topics effectively and widely
Relieve the workload in the team by sharing the work
Expand your network in a globally active NGO
Expanded knowledge around the topic shark
Personal development by getting to know and using various collaboration tools
Freedom for personal initiative within the framework of our mission statement.
Mail address and TEAMS access
Introduction by name and picture of yourself on the SHARKPROJECT website
Information and latest insights on shark issues
Brings a lot of experience and supports you
Is composed of people around the world with the common goal of saving the sharks and oceans
Is in regular exchange via online meetings
Is happy about your new addition and your support.